Facebook allows you to create two kinds of profiles: Facebook Accounts and Facebook Pages. The process of accessing drafts is quite different for each of these profiles.
While Facebook currently does not allow its Facebook account users to access their drafts easily, Facebook Page users can create and access drafts via the Meta Business Suite.
In this article, we have covered the methods to find drafts on Facebook accounts and Facebook pages. If you are interested in knowing how you can find your drafts, this article is for you.
How to Find Drafts on Facebook Account?
Facebook account users have limited options to access the draft files. On Android and iPhone, you can create and find drafts. However, on your PC/Mac, you cannot save Facebook Drafts. You can follow the steps below to find your iPhone or Android drafts.
On the iPhone, you can only have access to previously created drafts and edit or post them at a time. So, if you want to find your Facebook draft, refer to the steps below.
- Click on the What’s on your mind? box at the top of your screen
- Your previously created draft will automatically open.
On Android, you can save multiple drafts and access those saved draft files via notification. Your drafts will be saved for only three days. After that time, it will automatically be deleted. Refer to the steps below to find your drafts on Android phones.
- Open your Facebook app.
- Tap on the What’s on your mind? Box at the top of your screen.
- Write a few words or a caption.
- Press the Left arrow button at the top left corner of your screen.
- Press the Save as a draft option.
- Now you will get a notification titled, Your draft was saved.
- Tap on the Notification from the notification bar. Or, go to the Bell icon menu and tap on the notification.
- You will see the list of all the drafts that you saved.
How to Find Drafts on Facebook Pages?
You can easily create and save the drafts on Facebook Pages via Meta Business Suite. On Android and iPhone, you need to download the Meta Business Suite app from the Play Store or the App Store, respectively. On PC/Mac, you can easily access the page.
Step 1: Create and Save Drafts on Meta Business Suite
The drafts you have saved through the What’s on your mind? the box will not be saved on the Facebook page. If you want to save multiple drafts and easily access them, first, you need to create and save drafts on the Meta Business Suite.
- Open your Facebook browser.
- Click on the Pages option at the left corner of your screen.
- Click on the Page Name to choose your Facebook Page
- Now click on the Meta Business Suite.
- Go to the Create Post option.
- Write a text or add photos.
- Select Save as Draft.
- Click on Save.
After downloading the Meta Business Suite, follow the steps below to save and find drafts.
- Open the Meta Business Suite app.
- Tap on the Create Post.
- Create your Post.
- Click on the Cross icon at the left corner of your screen.
- Select the Save as draft option.
Step 2: Find Drafts on Meta Business Suite
After you save your draft on the Meta Business Suite, you can easily access them through the Posts option.
- Launch your Facebook browser.
- Click on the Pages on the left corner of your screen.
- Choose your Page.
- Open the Meta Business Suite.
- Click on the Posts and Stories.
- Select the Drafts option.
- Launch the Meta Business Suite app.
- Tap on the Posts option at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the drop-down Published menu.
- Select the Drafts option.