If you want to invert the colors of a picture, it actually isn’t natively possible via iPhone. They don’t come built-in with advanced image manipulation software.
So, you will need to use third-party applications to invert a picture on your iPhone.
However, as a workaround, you can invert the color of your iPhone’s display as a whole from settings. This will allow you to view your pictures as inverted.
Here’s how to do so:
- Open the Settings app.
- Go to Accessibility > Display & Text Size.
- Toggle on the Classic Invert option.
- Now, you can start viewing your photos as inverted.
To actually invert images on your iPhone, use third-party applications like Lightroom, Picsart, or Photoshop Express. If you don’t want to install separate apps, use online tools like Pinetools, Pixelied, or Photoaid.
How to Flip Pictures on an iPhone?
If you want to flip a picture instead of inverting it, you can use the pre-installed Photos app to do so.
Here are the steps:
- Launch the Photos app.
- Open the picture that you want to flip.
- Tap on the Edit option at the top right.
- Select the crop icon at the bottom left, and tap on the flip icon.
- Tap on Done.
Likewise, you can also use third-party apps or online tools to flip a picture on your iPhone.