about:config and change the
- Open a new tab in the Firefox browser.
about:configin the search bar and press Enter.
- Click on Accept the Risk and Continue.
- In the search bar, search for
If you’re facing such issues, then here are a few troubleshooting steps you can perform to fix them.
- Go to a new tab on your browser.
about:addonsand press Enter.
- If you have such add-ons, toggle them off.
- Click on the hamburger menu at the top right of your browser.
- Select History, and click on Clear recent history.
- Next to Time range to clear, select Everything from the drop-down menu.
- Under History, deselect all the other options except Cache.
- Click on Clear now.
- Click on the hamburger menu at the top right.
- Select Help, and click on More troubleshooting information.
- Click on Refresh Firefox, and select Refresh Firefox again.
- Your Firefox browser will get automatically relaunched after the refresh.
- Click on the Firefox menu (hamburger icon) in the upper right corner.
- Go to Help > About Firefox.
- If it says Restart to Update Firefox, click on it to update your Firefox browser. (This will automatically download the update, and restart your browser to install it.)
- If it says Firefox is up to date, then you are already running the latest version of Firefox.