While Cinema HD has been a popular app for streaming movies and series, sometimes you might face a black screen while using it. So, you may ask, has the app really shut down, or is it just because of the temporary server glitch?
Well, your Cinema HD might not work due to minor reasons such as poor internet connection. However, since most users face issues such as buffering and grey screens, other complex issues can exist. It can be due to an internal server outage or excessive cache buildup.
But you don’t have to worry about it as you can easily fix this issue. For instance, you can check if you have installed the right app. Or, you can clear the cache data to solve any unknown glitches.
Why Is My Cinema App Not Working?
You might think the app is not working because it has been shut down. But, that might not be the case. Unknown glitches and bugs might cause error loading. Besides, there can be other causes for it not working. Find it out below.
- Cache Build-up : The app might not work or stop loading when your cache data is full. It will even cause video buffering issues.
- Server Down: Many users reported that they faced errors with subtitles and installation. It can be due to the internal server error within the app.
- Outdated App: You are most likely to face bugs and errors if you still use an outdated version of Cinema HD APK. You will also experience black screen or grey screen issues while using it.
- Supported Device: Cinema HD is unavailable on iOS and older versions of Android. You must have an Android version above 5. So, it might not work if it does not support the device.
- Unavailable Links: Since the videos on Cinema HD are copyrighted, several issues can arise. For instance, server down or unavailable links for contents. However, you won’t also find the link if there is an issue with the host and the server. It’s a copyrighted video so such websites can be banned.
- Geographical Restrictions on some content: If Cinema App is not working for some videos only, it could be the geographical restrictions on particular videos. It might not be available in your region.
- Using Ad Blocker: If you have enabled the Adblocker extension, it will block a few contents from working and show “No Data Error” while using Cinema HD.
How to Fix My Cinema App Not Working?
You can apply a few general ways to fix the issue by yourself. For instance, before installing the app, you can check if it supports your device. Then, you can enable app permissions when “Allow this source” pops up on your screen.
Similarly, if you use an outdated version and an update alert displays, you can install the latest version of Cinema HD APK. Besides, check out the other 9 ways to fix Cinema HD not working below.
Verify If It Is The Original App
There are many apps named Cinema HD on the Google Play Store and App Store. However, it does not support iOS. Also, please note that you can download Cinema HD V2 only from your web browser. So, it might not work if you have installed other apps. You must verify if you are using the right app to avoid scams.
Clear Cache Data
Since the build-up cache data causes buffering, you must clear it to increase the performance. Check out the given steps to clear Cinema HD cache data from the app.
- Open Cinema HD app
- Tap on the Three-Horizontal Lines
- Tap on Settings > General
- Tap on Clear Cache
If you have restricted any video content unintentionally or intentionally, Cinema HD might not work for some videos. So, to manage the Restriction of contents, follow the given steps.
- Open the Cinema HD app and navigate to Settings
- Tap on Restriction> Choose Categories to Restrict
- From the list, check if the video you are trying to watch is restricted
- Please tap on the Box to uncheck it and hit on the Done button
Disable Premium Links
If you face issues using Real Debrid links, you can enable turn off resolve premium links. This setting will minimize requests for Premium services. So, follow the given steps.
- On the Cinema HD app, navigate to the Settings
- Tap on Account and scroll down
- Under General, switch the toggle off for Turn Off Resolve Premium Links
Disable Show Debrid Only
Sometimes if you don’t have a Debrid subscription, the feature will show a gray screen while using Cinema HD. So, you can disable Show Debrid Only to fix it. Find out the steps below.
- Go to the Cinema HD app and tap on Three Horizontal Lines
- Navigate to Settings > Account
- Scroll Down and under General, Switch the toggle off for Show Debrid Only
If you have turned on Autoplay, sometimes geographically restricted content does not load from the list. Similarly, if you are watching or streaming from Autoplay for too long, you might as well face black screen issues. So, follow the steps to disable it.
- Go to Cinema HD app > Settings
- Tap on AutoPlay
- Switch the toggle off for Autoplay Next Episode and Auto Next With The First Subtitle in The List
If the Cinema App is not available in your region, you can use VPN to stream or watch videos. You can install VPN from the Google Play Store or App store. Likewise, you can also Add VPN from the settings. Enable VPN on your device and connect to a different country to use Cinema HD V2.
You can force stop the app to refresh it from freezing. You might experience buffering issues and subtitle errors while using it for a long time. So, refreshing will clear the excessive RAM consumption. Find the steps below.
- On your phone, open Settings > Apps
- Tap on Cinema HD V2
- Tap on Force Stop and hit on the OK button to confirm
- Open the Cinema HD app again
You can reinstall the app to troubleshoot any errors you’ve experienced while using the app. Follow the steps to delete the app and install it again.
- Select the Cinema HD V2 app and hold it until the menu appears
- Now, select Uninstall
- To confirm, tap on the OK button
- Reinstall it from the web browser